We are looking for photography volunteers who have:
- Strong photography skills.
- A good artistic eye and feel for an aesthetically beautiful shot
- Good Adobe Photoshop skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Suitable photography equipment and editing software
General tasks may include:
- Collating all photos taken after the event/photoshoot and sending to the team electronically as soon as possible.
- Participating in evening and weekend events/activities when needed
- Arranging props/material for photoshoots
- Capturing images, within agreed timeframes, to display and color compliance standards
- Performing quality control checks on images, according to guidelines
- Post-processing of images, including cropping, colour corrections, etc
- Naming digital files and creating metadata/tags as required for upload to the photo library
What can we offer you?
- Valuable experience for your CV
- A great opportunity to build your portfolio with event, documentary and life photographs for future work and job experience
- A chance to meet new people in the local community and gain experience of dealing with the public/working with a range of different audiences
- The opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the work of the Age Connects Torfaen.
- Induction and ongoing support within your role.
Contact Emma for further information on 01495 769264
Volunteer Application Form: