Job Title: Project Administrator
Report to: Project Co-ordinator
Responsible to: Chief Executive
Job Location: The post will be based in the Age Connects Torfaen regional office in Sebastopol but may require travel within the Torfaen area
Salary Scale Grade: £7,488 p.a. pro rata –
Hours: 16 hours
Leave: 20 days pro rata excluding Bank Holidays
Term: Fixed term until 2021
Main purpose of the post:
The post includes acting as administrative assistant within a number of our different services.
Scope: The post holder will report to the Project Co-ordinator. The post-holder will undertake core administration, marketing and communications activities to support the project team to meet planned outcomes and outputs within the project. The post involves close working with partner organisations.
- Prepare publicity, newsletters, reports, press releases and update regional website with regard to project activities
- Assist with dissemination of project outcomes/lessons learned and promote reputation of Age Connects Torfaen within the organisation and externally
- Deal with enquiries from potential beneficiaries, tutors and partners in relation to health education provision
- Comply with all Age Connects Torfaen Policies and Procedures
- Support project team with administrative procedures relating to project registration, beneficiary enrolment, retention, achievement and progression
- Assist in establishing and maintaining up-to-date databases (for example, partner organisation contact details)
- Create and maintain an up-to-date project evidence file
- Act as clerk to project management board and project steering groups (for example organising meetings, booking venues, taking and circulating minutes)
To meet for regular supervision with Line Manager and to attend Staff Meetings
To participate in developing and maintaining good public relationships
To promote a positive image of Age Connects Torfaen to other agencies and the general public.
To work in accordance with Age Connects Torfaen policies and procedures.
This is a part time post and will require some flexibility in working patterns.
For further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org